Youth Serve Montana Scholarships
100 high school seniors will be awarded $1,000 each for volunteering 100 hours of more!
The Youth Serve Montana Scholarship was created to promote volunteerism among high school students, encourage young leaders to further their learning, and provide tuition assistance for Montana students who wish to attend college in-state. Selected students receive a $1,000 scholarship toward their college tuition.
Scholarship funds have been made available through support from Montana Campus Compact, a network of Montana campuses committed to community service; Student Assistance Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to helping students pursue and fund post secondary education; and the Governor’s Office of Community Service, a state agency tasked with expanding and promoting service in Montana. The Governor’s Office of Community Service administers the scholarships.
2016 Scholarship Materials:email@example.com
2016 Scholarship Guidelines:
- Applicant must have completed 100 hours of volunteer service within a 12-month period. 12-months is defined as the period 12 months prior to the date of application.
- Service that is compensated may not be used for this application’s service hours.
- Scholarship funds must be used for the 2016-2017 academic year at a Montana Campus Compact member institution.
- Students must demonstrate financial need by documenting an active FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application.
- Applications are due to the Governor's Office of Community Service by April 15, 2016.
Contact the Governor’s Office of Community Service at 406-444-9077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.