What is NCCC?
Could your organization use a team of hardworking young people
dedicated to improving communities like yours?
What is NCCC?
The mission of AmeriCorps NCCC is to strengthen communities and develop leaders through team-based national and community service. AmeriCorps NCCC’s Pacific Region Campus is based in Sacramento, CA but serves Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Wyoming, Montana, Hawaii (and the Pacific Territories), Alaska, Idaho, and Utah. NCCC deploys teams of 9 -12 members to serve on service projects lasting an average of 6-8 weeks (although shorter time frames or rotational teams may be available).
Who can apply?
Non-profits—secular and faith based, Local municipalities, State governments, Federal government, National or state parks, Indian Tribes, Schools
Examples of past projects throughout our region have included:
- construction of low-income housing
- fuels reduction and prescribed burning
- in-classroom tutoring and afterschool programming support
- camp improvements and summer programming assistance
- tax preparation for low-income families
- trail building with local parks and recreation departments
- food bank program support
- general facilities improvement and beautification projects
- flood response and all other disaster-related projects
Interested in learning more?
Join us on an informational conference call and speak with a staff member from the Pacific Region NCCC Campus. Calls will take place at 10am Pacific Time on the Third Thursday from January - April:
- January 20
- February 17
- March 17
- April 21
Please RSVP to Anna Lawrence, 916.640.0316, email@example.com (be sure to include your name, organization, contact info and the date you will join us).
(Once you RSVP we will send you the conference call number.)