American Red Cross of Montana
The American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization led by volunteers and guided by its Congressional Charter and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement, will provide relief to victims of disaster and help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
Be Red Cross Ready
Preparedness is everyone’s responsibility. Prepare your business, school, or organization for disasters and other emergencies by inviting the American Red Cross of Montana to conduct a Get Ready, Montana preparedness workshop for your employees, students, clients, or neighborhood. Get Ready Montana workshops are free of cost and provide information on how to get a kit, make a plan, and be informed about local hazards and resources.
To learn more about Get Ready, Montana preparedness workshop opportunities for your organization visit Be Red Cross Ready or contact the Statewide Preparedness Training Coordinator, by calling 1-800-ARC-MONT. Click here to request a workshop today!
Prepare your business, school, or organization for disasters and other emergencies by joining the American Red Cross Ready Rating program. Ready Rating is a free all-in-one program aimed at increasing the ability of organizations to withstand disaster, maintain operations, and protect lives and property. Ready Rating members can:
- Complete an online assessment to measure the level of organizational preparedness
- Create customized emergency plans
- Access a one stop shop for preparedness information, checklists, and tools
To learn more visit readyrating.org
Volunteer with the American Red Cross of Montana
There are many ways that you can volunteer with the American Red Cross of Montana and serve your community. Here are just a few of the ways that Montanans can become involved:
- Join your local Disaster Action Team
- Conduct first-aid, AED, and CPR classes in your community as a Health and Safety Instructor
- Teach schools and organizations about the importance of being ready for disasters and emergencies as a Preparedness Instructor
- Provide emergency communication services to armed forces and their families as a Service to Armed Forces Caseworker
To learn more about American Red Cross of Montana volunteer opportunities visit American Red Cross of Montana or contact the Volunteer Coordinator by calling 1-800-ARC-MONT.